Making a difference to the people of Suffolk
Since our inception in 2010 we have had the privilege of working with many local, national and international charitable causes that we have been delighted to support. These range from low-key arrangements such as supporting two sisters to go to school in Liberia through to more high profile charitable activities such as completing sponsored runs and walks to raise money for good causes.
Here’s just a selection of some of our charitable work:
- Completing ten 10ks in 2014
- Raising funds for Homestart in the ‘Jail and Bail’ event in 2015
- Completing a marathon, raising funds for Teenage Cancer Trust, National Autistic Society and Prostate Cancer Research
- Raising funds for St Elizabeth Hospice across a variety of events, including: the 2016 Midnight Walk; sponsoring Suffolk Remembers in 2018 & 2019; participating in the annual festive Woolly Pully Day
- Raising funds for Suffolk Mind and Suffolk Age UK by walking the 15 mile London Monopoly Board in 2017
- Raising funds for local schools by sponsoring the 5K Alton Water Run for three consecutive years – with several team members also running!
The Kingsfleet Community Fund
Kingsfleet was named after Colin’s primary school, and Colin has always felt that supporting local educational causes is of great importance. After all, it’s largely because of our education that we are in a position to advise our clients and enjoy the role that we have.
That’s why we established the Kingsfleet Community Fund. It enables us to dedicate our time and resources towards supporting local educational causes, and we have great pleasure in seeing the impact. In fact, when HRH The Earl of Wessex was welcomed by the Suffolk Community Foundation in 2018, he was introduced to Colin in recognition of our Community Fund and our regular involvement with local events to support our region’s education.
Great causes we’ve supported...
Reducing energy consumption
Following a recent assessment by the Carbon Charter Panel, we are delighted to have received Gold Level accreditation, in recognition of our efforts to monitor and reduce our carbon emissions. The Panel carries out their assessment every two years, so we are pleased to have maintained our commitment to the environment since 2019.
The Gold Level is only awarded to organisations that, in addition to implementing measures to manage and reduce energy use, have implemented measures that will lead to clear reductions in carbon emissions in the longer term. This accreditation allows us to show our customers and professional connections that we are playing our part in reducing energy consumption, whilst also making savings.
Our awards & accreditations
We’re proud to have been widely recognised for our achievements throughout the industry.