Kingsfleet are proud sponsors of the Felixstowe Book Festival each year, having been loyal supporters since the festival began back in 2013.
This year, the action-packed Festival took place on 16th – 25th June and, as always there was a varied and exciting line-up of speakers; including a host of fiction and non-fiction authors, to suit every literary taste.
Visitors were treated to events held at both Harvest House in the town and The Two Sisters Arts Centre in Trimley St Mary. As Gold Sponsors, we were pleased to be able to welcome several guests to these events and were delighted to sponsor:
- Siobhan Daniels – who spoke about her motorhome adventures and her new book, Retirement Rebel
- Jean Macpherson – who talked about her book, which marks the 70th anniversary of the 1953 North Sea floods The Felixstowe Floods of 1953 – Never To Be Forgotten,
- Angela Harding – acclaimed printmaker, who shared stories of how she creates her beautiful illustrations
- Terry Waite – Festival Patron, who read short extracts from his writings
- Ben Ansell – Political Scientist, who talked about his book Why politics fails: The five traps of the modern world and how to escape them
- Sarah Langford – who spoke about her book, Rooted; a truly galvanising story of farming revival
To find out more about the Felixstowe Book Festival, please visit: https://felixstowebookfestival.co.uk